About Me

My photo
I am a "Twenty something" year old Swedish girl, currently living in Montreal for the past 5 years. I recently started blogging. I write a lot about my life in Montreal, work, traveling, shopping, friends and sometimes a little bit about LOVE. Even though my blog talks a lot about fashion I would not call it a "fashion blog". I am not quite sure what to call this blog. I blog about everything I love around the world. It can be anything from fashion to food. It's simply a Viktoria blog, a blog about the things I love...so I will call it ViktoriaLove! Welcome to my blog!

ViktoriaLove has a new website

ViktoriaLove has a new URL click HERE to visit the new site


July 25, 2010

Tory Burch or not to Tory Burch

Share

Last summer when I came to Marbella and I asked if there was a store where I could buy Tory Burch shoes the Espanoles looked at me like I was crazy! Que? Toy Buch? No comprendo!!
Aaahh we have Gucci, Dolce maybe Jimmy Choo? Eh Senorita?

However, this year it went a little like this: Hola! Have you seen these new shoes? They are Tory Burch!! Muy Buenos, try, try....?!?

So after not much convincing I got a pair of Leopard ballerinas lol : ) only to make up for not being able to find leopard bed sheets. I figured I'll just sleep in my leopard Tory Burch ballerinas for now.

Aren't they Gorg?!?!

2 comments:

Mary Rafa said...

I love them sooo want a pair

ViktoriaLove said...

I'm sure you can find them in NYC ! : )

xoxo

Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.seblogarama.comFollow my blog with bloglovin